For music creators and beginners, you will get all these interesting mobile apps from Audio Evolution Mobile Studio, a great tool for enjoying your Android devices. Here, the impressive app allows you to take full advantage of its interesting features and allow you to effectively customize or create selected pieces of music.
Now Android users can take full advantage of their immersive music experiences. Enjoy finding a world on your tablet or smartphone. Whenever you are interested, try creating wonderful pieces of your audio and enjoy the amazing mobile app and enjoy more with its many advanced features.
Learn more about this amazing mobile application of eXtream software development with our full review.
Information about Audio Evolution Mobile Studio Pro APK
From recording song ideas to extensive mobile presentations, Audio Evolution sets the standard for creating, mixing, and editing music on mobile Android. Whether you record from a built-in microphone or multi-channel USB audio (*) or MIDI interface, Audio Evolution can keep up with the mobile desktop DAW. With Virtual Instruments, Virtual Analog Synthesizer, Real-Time Effects, mixer automation, Audio Loops, Drum Pattern Editing, and much more, the app boosts your creativity.
A Mobile Recording Studio On Android!
250+ USB Audio and MIDI Interface (*), Virtual Instruments (*), Unlimited Undo / Redo, Mixing, Real-Time Effects, Automation and Editing Support for Android with the most powerful multi-track audio and MIDI. Extra! Record your sound, guitar, piano, or other audio source or create beats and synthesizer tracks from a piano roll or an external MIDI keyboard.
USB audio and MIDI support
In addition to recording your thoughts from a built-in microphone or headset, you can get high-quality, low-latency recordings via the USB audio interface connected to your Android device. While using a custom USB audio driver that completely bypasses the Android audio system, Android's limitations no longer apply to record 24 bits at a sample rate supported by your USB audio interface, and even record multi-channel recordings! Read this page to know more about USB audio support.
There are many tools available to help you edit your recordings: move, trim, split, cut, copy, paste, cross-feed, time stretch and to name a few. And all of these tasks can be done without having to worry about touching your original recordings: each action is non-destructive, which means that actual cutting and segmenting is not only done on real sample data! We are only referring to the parts you are addressing. In addition, there is an unlimited undo and re-feature that allows you to undo any movement you dislike changes made.
Working with Loops
In addition to importing your own loop templates, Audio Evolution is available for mobile and free loop packs (Dance / Techno / House / etc) that can be downloaded separately from the Play Store. The loops in the tempo and pitch can be changed and repeated to create your song.
ToneBooster VST Effect
In addition to a wide collection of standard and free effects, a collection of Tonbooster effects known for high quality and affordable VST effects for PC / Mac is available as an in-app purchase from Audio Evolution Mobile Hu! These effects include a brick wall ceiling, a compressor, a D-Acer, an EQ, a sound door, a reverb, and a small crusher.
After you've entered your dataset, imported your templates, and made some edits, it's time to adjust your audio trks, apply EQ effects, and add some real-time effects! Although you can see one mixer channel in the arrangement screen for the selected track, you can access all the channels simultaneously from the mixer screen. Slide your finger on the mixer page display at the bottom to find different mixer components: Volume, Penning, Mute, Solo, Arm, EQ, 3 Insert FX, 2 FX Sends, and preferences for each person. Channel
The master mixer screen allows you to manipulate the stereo master bus and create multiple buses that are used as subsets of the FX return. For example, assign all your drum tracks to a drum subgroup and you can change the volume of the entire drum kit with just one feeder.
You can get really creative with Mixer Auto Tomation! Volume, page, mute, and all insert effect parameters can be fully automated without user interaction: dissolve by creating simple curves or mute short sections. Create cross feeds by fading one track into another.
Mixdown and project export
Your mix is done and you are ready to show the world what now? Attach the project to a stereo WAV/FLAC/OGG file to share with SoundCloud, Gmail, DropBox, etc. You can also export ‘stems’, which means all individual tracks are provided in a WAV file for easy import into your personal favorite DAW. Your desktop. You can also exchange Audio projects with the Windows version of Audio Evolution.
Features of Audio Evolution Mobile Studio Pro APK:
- Multitrack audio and MIDI recording/playback
- Virtual analog synthesizer 'Evolution One' based on the popular Synth One from AudioKit. Featuring morphing oscillators, FM, Sub Osc, Noise, Portamento, 2 LFO's, Moog type filtering, ARP, sequencer, and more
- Virtual sample-based Soundfont instruments
- Drum pattern editor (including triplets)
- Low latency and multi-channel recording/playback using a USB audio interface (*)
- Edit audio and MIDI clips with unlimited undo/redo
- Add tempo and time signature changes including gradual tempo change
- Real-time effects including chorus, compressor, delays, EQs, reverb, noise gate, pitch shifter, etc.
- Flexible effect routing: an unlimited number of effects can be placed on a grid, featuring parallel effect paths.
- Assign LFO's to effect parameters or lock parameters to tempo
- Sidechain on the compressor effects
- Automation of all mixer and effect parameters
- Import of many audio formats like WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, OGG, and MIDI
- Mastering (mixdown) to stereo WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, or OGG file with share option
- Unlimited number of tracks and groups
- Normalize, auto split, and time-stretch audio
- Punch in/out
- Latency correction for track synchronization
- MIDI remote control
- Projects are interchangeable with our iOS version
- Export to other DAW's by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
- Cloud sync to Google Drive (backup or share/exchange projects with one of your other devices on Android or iOS and collaborate with friends)
In short: a complete portable multitrack digital audio workstation (DAW) that will replace your 4 track recorder or tape machine at an incredibly low price!
The following optional in-app purchases are available to expand your studio (prices may vary between countries):
- A custom-developed USB audio driver that bypasses the limits of Android audio when connecting a USB audio interface/mic (€3.99): low latency, high-quality multi-channel recording and playback at any sample rate and resolution that the device supports (for example 24-bit/96kHz). Please see here for more information and device compatibility: https://www.extreamsd.com/index.php/technology/usb-audio-driver
- Note that you are always free to use the Android USB audio driver without this in-app purchase (with the limits that come with it like high latency and 16-bit audio).
How to Download And Install Audio Evolution Mobile Studio Pro APK
For those of you who are curious, you can download Audio Evolution Mobile Studio Pro APK for free so you can change the appearance of your favorite App and high-quality multi-channel recording and playback, you can follow the following Step.
- First of all, you need to go to the settings of your phone or the target device.
- Open the security option here and then go to the unknown sources.
- Enable this option but do not worry about the warning message as this App is totally free to download.
- Download the Audio Evolution Mobile Studio Pro APK. Download Audio Evolution Mobile Studio Pro apk file from our website.
- Go to Apktry.com and search "Audio Evolution Mobile Studio Pro" on top of the search Bar.
- Click Relevant Link in Search Results and Download the App.
- Make sure your old App is closed first. Then install the APK that you downloaded.
- Once installation completes, click the App icon to start the App.
- Enjoy playing Audio Evolution Mobile Studio Pro on your Smart Phone.
To quickly and effectively change your music and audio track in the most professional ways, Android users can take full advantage of their favorite mobile app in Audio Evolution Mobile Studio and enjoy them more with apps unlocked on our website. Here you can provide audio evolution mobile studio for free, and provide all its fully equipped equipment that makes the art of music more comfortable.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Why is my Audio Evolution Mobile Studio Pro App not installed?
Ans. You might have installed an older version of Audio Evolution Mobile Studio Pro. So please install the latest APK file from this website.
Q. Is Audio Evolution Mobile Studio Pro safe?
Ans. Yes, Audio Evolution Mobile Studio Pro Apk is 100% safe. we have verified the APK file with Virus Total technology and the APK file is 100% clean.
Q. Why is Audio Evolution Mobile Studio Pro App not working?
Ans. This problem occurs mostly when you have not updated your app. So please update the app. If it still does not work try to re-install the app.
Q. Do I need to login to use Audio Evolution Mobile Studio Pro?
Ans. Generally, you do not require to create an account to download files and apps from Audio Evolution Mobile Studio Pro, however, if you want to upload your own app to the Audio Evolution Mobile Studio Pro app store platform, you will have to create a free account.
Q. Is Audio Evolution Mobile Studio Pro Free?
Ans. Audio Evolution Mobile Studio Pro APK is Paid but we provide the Pro app totally free to download and use.
Q. What is Audio Evolution Mobile Studio Pro used for?
Ans. Generally, Audio Evolution Mobile Studio Pro is used in Mobile Recording Studio, Editing, The mixing, Automate and Multitrack audio and MIDI recording/playback.
malkom 680 Says -
Purchased this app after watching the tutorial Videos. Believing just like what's shown on the video that I could just plug and record using any Midi instrument in my case it's a Alesis Crimson Electronic drum into a Huawei P30pro via USB midi cable. The app is detected the MIDI and is green. But when I hit record it doesn't record my MIDI drums but only picks up the smartphone mic.
Daryl Animates 14 Says -
It's an amazing app, i use it all the time, but I wish there were some tools to make music production more fun and easier, like an arp tool or a random beat generator so you can make very unique songs without having to spend a very long time trying to think of one, also the pitch be nd system could be alot better and easier.
Michael Noble Says -
Not sure what has happened with this app. If I record using phone mic, the recording audio is very crackly and voice is unrecognisable. Also I am unable to mix down project so I am unable to share the audio that shows the problem. I have used a separate app to test mic and is completely fine. Update Support are now looking into this for me. Support have been helpful. I have a work around that now means I can use the phones mic to record.
austin austin Says -
Absolutely love the app and I've used it for years. There is a recent problem, after i updated my Android (galaxy S10), all my project files are lost and I can no longer load my projects. Please help me, this app has been excellent and Im hoping this is a short-term issue! Thanks