A few years ago, we witnessed what some see as a revolution in the economy, that of cryptocurrencies. There are several virtual currencies, the most popular of which is undoubtedly bitcoin, which creates fertile ground for speculation or investment, as you prefer to call it.
Buying and selling bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies
How to buy bitcoin? How do you know how much is a bitcoin? How to sell bitcoin? And who says bitcoin says other digital currencies, like ethereum and dozens of them that are trying to break through and consolidate as the payment methods of the future, outside of the regulations (for now) of governments and financial institutions.
It is in this sense that Kraken is presented as a useful tool for keeping abreast of cryptocurrency prices, providing everything that the user needs to manage their electronic wallet. It provides real-time data on cryptocurrency prices and the system necessary for their acquisition and sale. Here are the main features offered:
- Buy and sell the most popular cryptocurrencies.
- Checks the quote in real time.
- Track the history of your investments and transactions.
- Check your available balance.
- Compatible with different currencies: euro, dollar, pound, yen…
- Create a user profile and quickly link your wallet.