When we see a zombie game, we normally expect it to put us in the situation of having to fight an undead invasion, either in a serious approach (as serious as it gets). be a zombie invasion) or more comical, like a tower defense in a garden with plants that shoot projectiles. But that's not the idea of the developers of Zombie City Master , who put us at the head of an army of these subhumans on a mission to annihilate humanity. < / strong>
Idle strategy game with zombies
This is a real-time strategy game whose action takes place in what we would call 2.5D, divided into levels that we will try to overcome by solving the challenge that 'they present. Normally this will be to finish off a group of humans who will do anything to flee the zombies or to fight when cornered or have a chance to be victorious.
To do this, we will have to arrange our soldiers in the game scenario as we go along, when the zombie production cycle is over: just touch the place where we want them to appear , they will materialize ready to attack their nearest target . Of course, you have to take into account that they move at zombie speed, so you have to take into account the time away from the places where we are going to deploy them.
On top of that, we find attractive graphics and a capacity enhancement system with which we can ramp up our invading force by getting rewards for completing objectives.
Here are the main features and functions of the game:
- Spawn hordes of zombies and attack humans.
- Collect the brains, blood and bones of devoured humans.
- Play against the clock: don't let time pass before completing the level.
- Build a bone reservoir for storage and resources.
- Build a graveyard where you can spawn zombies when your energy is depleted.
- Missions divided into levels.
- Different scenarios to discover.